iPad Air Explodes In Vodafone Store

Cezar Renta


Meanwhile in Australia…an iPad Air exploded in flames.

Sadly, that’s not a joke – a Vodafone store in Canberra witnessed the explosion of a brand new iPad Air, who was sitting idle in charge mode, probably on the store’s presentation stand somewhere. The erupting flames were so severe, the fire brigade had to summoned to fight the smoke and the fire. It seems no customers or Vodafone employees were harmed in this incident, but I’m sure they had a good scare. As you can see from the photograph, the device was completely destroyed and it looks like it was cooked on a barbecue.

It seems that an Apple employee visited the Australian store, to retrieve the damaged device for testing. No official statements were given by Apple yet.

Source: Daily Mail